There are thousands of local, grassroots organizations doing great work to fight fossil fuels in our communities. If you’re a part of a local group, we want to partner with you to amplify the work you’re doing, make connections to bring more people to your local fight, and build our collective movement. We can beat Big Oil, Coal and Gas when we work together toward the common goal of moving off fossil fuels.
When you join Food & Water Action as an Off Fossil Fuels Community Partner, we’ll work with you to support your local campaigns and build a stronger movement together.
Is your group ready to become an Off Fossil Fuels Community Partner? Click here to fill out a short form and get started!
What does it mean to be an Off Fossil Fuels Community Partner?
- Partners get access to important new and easy-to-use activism tools;
- Use joint Off Fossil Fuels petitions with Food & Water Action to grow their organization and build support for their campaigns;
- Retain ownership of their events and stewardship of their members; and
- Remain fully separate as an organization.
Food & Water Action supports our partners by:
- Helping recruit to your events and actions;
- Databasing your Off Fossil Fuels petitions;
- Connecting you with individuals and groups working on similar issues; and
- Providing campaign resources and trainings that you request!
Current Partners and Food & Water Action Offices